Keep your gear safely protected when you travel with the black BodyBag Telephoto from LensCoat. This fitted soft case is designed for midrange prosumer bodies equipped with lenses up to 6.75" long, and features a closed-cell neoprene construction that helps protect your gear from the elements. It works both to block dust, dirt, and water from coming in, as well as absorb the impact of small shocks and keep your camera safe from scratches or small dings.
Included with the BodyBag is a removable plastic disc with foam on the inside, which serves to protect the front element of your lens during storage. You can quickly close the case via a touch fastener for transport, and either carry it by hand or simply place it in a small bag or backpack. This version is matte black to better blend in where desired. It is made in the USA.
- Neoprene protection pouch fits prosumer DSLRs and professional mirrorless cameras with lenses up to 6.75" long
- Absorbs small shocks and protects gear from small scratches and dings that occur during transport
- Helps block dust, dirt, and water from getting inside
- Closes via touch fastener; can be hand-carried or placed in a larger bag
- Removable plastic disc included to protect lens front element
- Made in the USA