The WR-120 Emergency Weather Alert Radio With Alarm Clock from Midland is a Public Alert certified weather and hazards radio that allows you and your loved ones to receive up-to-date information about dangerous conditions like tornadoes, flash floods, severe summer storms, and more. The radio employs S.A.M.E. digital technology and features seven pre-programmed NOAA channels for 24-hour weather updates, as well as All-Hazard alerts for other emergencies.
The large easy-to-read display offers a continuous backlighting option that keeps the LCD on. The alert override function automatically switches over to warn you of impending danger, and you'll also be able to choose from a voice, display, or tone alert type. The radio features 25 programmable counties and color-coded alert indicators, and 10 reviewable alerts.
The WR-120 also functions as an alarm clock with snooze button, so you can keep it next to your bed for everyday use. It also has an emergency power backup, accommodating three AA batteries, so you can stay tuned to important updates, even if there is a power outage. This all-purpose radio offers an ideal way to keep informed of extreme weather and hazardous conditions that could harm you or your family, and it offers the convenience of a built-in alarm clock.
Weather and Hazardous Conditions Alerts
- S.A.M.E. digital technology allows you to receive alerts/warnings for your area
- Seven NOAA pre-programmed channels; instant weather information direct from the National Weather Service and Environment Canada
- Single, multiple, or any S.A.M.E. program settings
- Receives over 60 alerts
- Alarm clock with snooze
- Silent programming
- Alert override automatically switches from standby to emergency alerts
- Three selectable warning systems: 90 dB siren alarm, flashing LED, or voice alert
- Large display makes it easy to see the time and date; continuous LCD backlighting option
- Color-coded alert level indicators
- Public Alert certified
- Trilingual: choose from English, Spanish, or French
- Emergency power backup allows you to use optional batteries, so you can still get important updates in the event of a power outage