The Pyle Pro Ultracompact Phono Turntable Preamplifier converts a phono signal to a line-level signal, allowing it to connect to any standard line input without a phono connection, including audio receivers, amplifiers, or audio interfaces for recording into a computer.
The ultralow noise audio conditioning circuitry allows the preamp to boost audio to levels that are more manageable for various types of audio equipment. The preamplifier features dual RCA inputs and outputs as well as a turntable ground and a stereo 1/4" output jack. The PP444 ships with a 12 VDC power supply.
- Converts phono signals to line level signals
- Advanced circuitry accommodates magnetic pickups
- Ultralow noise operation improves sound performance
- Connects to turntables and other studio equipment
- Dedicated RCA and 1/4" output connectors
- Power on LED indicator
- Power supply included (12 VDC/150 mA)