Part of Genaray's Professional Series of on-camera lights, the LED-6200T offers a bright, soft light output, with precision controls, in a compact form-factor. It's very lightweight and perfectly suitable for on-camera applications, and is just as ideal for AC-powered, continuous studio setups. It's adjustable from a warm 3200K to cool 5600K color temperature for different shooting conditions, and features 144 LEDs that deliver up to 640 lux brightness at 3 ft. Brightness is dimmable and flicker-free from 100-10%. Both color and brightness are adjustable by stepless, smooth-tuning dials on the rear. The LED-6200T is stackable vertically and horizontally with additional LED-6200T units via integrated shoe mounts, allowing you to expand a single light source, especially useful for in-studio productions. A magnetic, snap-on diffuser is included that will let you soften the light output and reduce contrast between different areas of your subject.
The LED-6200T can be powered by an included NP-F550 battery, or any other Sony L Series battery. A 4-LED indicator on the rear will let you know how much battery life is left. An AC/DC battery charger, car charger, tilt and swivel ball head, and carry case are also included. The ball head features a shoe mount that can be removed to reveal a 1/4"-20 thread for mounting and adjusting the light on stands, and the carry case fits the light along with all the accessories.
- Adjustable from 3200K to 5600K color temperature
- 144 LEDs deliver up to 640 lux brightness at 3 ft
- Flicker-free brightness dimming from 100-10%
- Stepless, smooth-tuning color/brightness dials on the rear
- Stackable vertically and horizontally
- Magnetic, snap-on diffuser included
- Sony L Series battery mount
- NP-F550 battery, charger, and car charger included
- 360° swivel / 180° tilt ball head and carry case included