The Neutrik AES/EBU Digital Impedance Transformer Adapter (110 Ohm to 75 Ohm) allows for long cable runs for digital audio signals via low-attenuation coaxial lines. It passively matches the characteristic impedance of a balanced 110 Ohm twisted-pair cable to that of a 75 Ohm unbalanced coaxial line. The adapter is equipped with a 3-pole XLR female input connector and a female BNC chassis output connector.
- Allows long cable runs for AES/EBU digital audio signals via low-attenuation coaxial lines
- Matches 110 Ohm balanced twisted-pair cable to a 75 Ohm unbalanced coaxial line
- Pre-wired in black anodized aluminum extrusions for increased durability
- Input: 3-pole XLR female connector
- Output: female BNC chassis connector
- Simple to use, passive unit