The Neutrik AES/EBU Digital Impedance Transformer Adapter allows long cable runs for digital audio signals via low-attenuation coaxial lines. It passively matches the characteristic impedance of a 75 Ohm unbalanced coaxial line to that of a balanced 110 Ohm twisted-pair cable. The adapter is equipped with a female BNC chassis input connector and a 3-pole XLR male output connector.
- Allows long cable runs for AES/EBU digital signals via low-attenuation coaxial lines
- Matches 75 Ohm unbalanced coaxial line to a 110 Ohm balanced twisted-pair cable
- For digital audio applications
- Pre-wired in black anodized aluminum extrusions for increased durability
- Input: female BNC chassis connector
- Output: 3-pole XLR male connector
- Simple to use, passive unit