Quickly and efficiently produce video slideshows with this download version of DgFlick's Video Xpress. Containing a multitude of means and effects for editing together photographs into a rich video presentation, this software is divided into a variety of ways to edit your photographs, place your photographs within a slideshow, and then accentuate the final product through the addition of creative masks, clip art, borders, backgrounds, and other effects. Finished productions can easily be exported in both full HD and HD formats for vivid playback, or intelligently be formatted for direct playback on mobile devices. Helping to expedite and simplify the process of developing slideshows, Video Xpress offers a broad variety of means to personalize your creations.
Benefitting the editing process is an intuitive and easily navigable interface design that can further be customized to suit your own workflow. Additional tools, such as a Used Photo function to demarcate which images have already been used, and placement and editing tools further contribute to automated slideshow production. For fully manual control, rich photo editing tools, like layers and curves, along with the ability to simply place elements at will throughout the presentation give you complete creative control. A range of exporting options, including the ability to upload directly to Facebook without a browser interface, also help when sending your finalized projects out to friends. This program is designed as a standalone application and is compatible with Windows operating systems from 7 to XP.
- Within the program, you can easily crop away any unwanted portions of an image and transform it to a desired size prior to adding it to your video.
- You can zoom into photos in order to focus more on small details or to minimize distractions. During the zooming movement, a built-in quality indicator alerts you once an image's quality has been compromised. Similarly, this quality indicator can also be used when simply inserting images into a movie, and will alert you if their resolution is not suitable for the desired output size.
- Page Based Alignment settings allow you to automatically position an image on the page in predefined areas, such as to the edge of the frame, inset around the frame, or in the center.
- Photos and other objects can be arranged on each page, and the stacked position of each element can be configured.
- Object Based Alignment automatically aligns different images on different pages throughout the video presentation. Using Auto-Align Layers commands, you can position images on predefined areas of the page and then create a reference layer, which can be applied to other pages and layers in the video.
- An equal spacing feature automatically arranges series and grids of photos into well-spaced, consistent, and even compositions. After placing the first image and selecting the amount of space needed between it and other images, all of the other photos will automatically snap into place.
- Photos can be emphasized on a page through the addition of creative borders or masks. Additionally, images can be flipped, rotated, or skewed to add even more visual appeal.
- Once images are added to a page, they are generally locked in place to prevent further editing or adjustment that could affect the rest of the compositions. However, these photos can just as easily be unlocked for on-the-fly adjusting and re-positioning.
- Photographs can be shown in a larger size and used as the full background from which to place other objects on top of.
- Pages can further be edited through the incorporation of different backgrounds, setting frames, masks, effects on photographs, different clip art pieces, and the addition of text.
- In order to maintain variety and originality in your videos, a Used Photo indicator will display the number of times a specific image has been used in a project. Furthermore, you can sort groups of photographs by how many times and if they have been used at all.
- When re-editing a previous Video project, you can right-click on specific photographs in order to find the source photo file, as well as the specific borders and masks applied to the image.
- To modify the look to photographs within a video, images can be rotated using three different perspectives across X, Y, and Z axes.
- When Auto Creation automatically places groups of imagery within the video, you can instantly swap the position and orientation of photographs.
- Benefitting advanced users, the layout and workspace setup can be personalized by docking, expanding, or moving specific panels and tool sets.
- For greater continuity between groups of images, you can apply editing effects to one image and simply copy them to another to maintain the same look. Additionally, these effects can just as easily be removed by clicking "Clear Effect."
- Advanced photo manager tools allow you to apply curves or levels-based controls to imagery to alter its exposure and color settings. Additionally, individual RGB color channels can be affected, too, for extensive editing control.
- For heightening the clarity of an image, brightness, color, and gamma settings are all available.
- Curves is especially apt at controlling an image's brightness and luminosity, and can be used on photos, masks, graphics, and hues. Levels is beneficial for controlling brightness, contrast, and tonal range through its ability to quickly specify the location of black and white points within an image.
- Blur, Colorize, Feather, Opacity, Crop, Rotate, Glow, Shadow, and Outline effects can all be added to imagery for further creative refinement.
- The overall look of a video can be complemented by the addition of borders, masking effects, backgrounds, clip art, or other decorative effects. Hundreds of choices are available and 18 distinct tones can also be applied to backgrounds. Additionally, clip art and masks can be rotated throughout the video for greater variety.
- The 18 ready tone backgrounds can be automatically generated to give a sense of continuity to your entire video presentation.
- Titles can be added to individual slides within the video, with the ability to choose from a range of fonts, text sizes, alignment styles, and text colors. Multi-line text is also supported for more descriptive comments.
- Title presets are available to quickly modify and streamline the process of adding text to a video. Additional preset effects can also be added to videos and added with a single click.
- Your own JPG and PNG files can be imported and used as personal clip art files or background images. Additionally, files can also be customized into personal masks and borders as well.
- To benefit a variety of playback options, video files can be exported as AVI, MPEG3, and MPEG4 files. Each of these files is widely supported and can be viewed on mobile devices, too.
- For vivid playback on HDTVs, files can also be output in full HD 1080p and HD 720p formats.
- Dedicated formatting is available for playback on mobile devices.
- The look of the program's interface can be customized based on differently colored themes to suit your own taste.
- Imagery can be imported directly from Bluetooth-enables devices.
- Photographs can also be imported directly from Facebook, and direct sharing to Facebook is also supported without the need for a browser interface.
- This program is a standalone application and requires no additional software for use.
- This download version is the latest version of DgFlick Video Xpress and all subsequent updates and upgrades are free for the lifetime of the program.
- Language support: English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam; a variety of other languages are consistently added to the DgFlick Dictionary, which can be downloaded regularly to add support for additional languages. Furthermore, you can even add in your own languages to the dictionary for personalized support.