The P2715Q 27" Ultra HD 4K Monitor from Dell features a resolution of 3840 x 2160 that provides over 8 million pixels, which offers you four times more detail than a 27" class Full HD resolution monitor. The high pixel density lets you see finer details onscreen, so you can better view and edit higher resolution photos and more. You can connect this monitor to your computer through a variety of ports that include a DisplayPort, mini DisplayPort, and HDMI. Furthermore, this monitor allows you to daisy-chain another monitor via the DisplayPort's in and out ports, and it connects to smartphones and tablets using an optional MHL HDMI cable. In addition to the video ports, the monitor is equipped with four USB 3.0 ports for connecting numerous USB devices. This monitor is built with an IPS panel that provides 178° viewing angles and 1.07 billion colors. To maintain its color accuracy, it is color calibrated from the factory with a 99% sRGB rating. Other viewing features include 2 million to 1 contrast ratio, 350 cd/m² brightness, and 9 ms response time. Included with the monitor are a cable cover, power cable, DisplayPort to mini DisplayPort cable, and a USB cable.
- The included stand enables tilt (5° forward or 21° backward), pivot, swivel, and even provides built-in cable-management.
- Customize your viewing experience with a height-adjustable stand, or save desktop space by detaching the stand for wall mounting with an optional VESA-compatible 100 x 100mm wall mount kit.
- With DisplayPort 1.2, you can daisy-chain two monitors side by side by connecting via the DP-in and DP-out ports, eliminating the need to link every one of your monitors to the PC and reducing cable clutter.
- Charge or power BC1.2-compatible and other USB devices with a high-speed USB 3.0 charging port.
- Connect to MHL compatible smartphone or tablet and display content directly on the larger monitor screen via MHL.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- EPEAT Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Made with premium-quality materials, this Ultra HD 4K monitor is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) and has arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free LED panel, and a chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled materials.