The Pentax 645 Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera Pro Lens Mount Adapter from Fotodiox allows a Pentax 645-mount lens to be used with a full-frame or APS-C format Sony E-mount camera. It is designed to support infinity focusing, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum-alloy along with a stainless-steel lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. After being placed on the front of the adapter, focus and aperture controls on the lens would continue to be used. To help prevent stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads.
- Allows Pentax 645-mount lens to be used with a full-frame or APS-C format Sony E-mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Detachable tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads