The Canon FD Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera Pro Lens Mount Adapter from Fotodiox allows a Canon FD-mount lens to be used with a full-frame or APS-C format Sony E-mount camera. It is designed to support infinity focusing, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum-alloy along with a stainless-steel lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. To control the amount of light that enters a Sony E-mount camera when using this adapter and a Canon FD-mount lens, an aperture-control ring is built into the adapter which couples with the lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field can be made. To help prevent stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads.
- Allows Canon FD-mount lens to be used with a full-frame or APS-C format Sony E-mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Integrated control ring allows adjustment of lens aperture
- Detachable, Arca-Swiss compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads