The Shure BLX14/CVL brings presenters, teachers, clergy, and lecturers a cost-effective wireless lavalier microphone system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX14/CVL also includes a CVL cardioid lavalier mic with clip and windscreen, and a bodypack transmitter. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for hands-free speech in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
Low-Visibility Lavalier Mic Optimized for Speech
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
Easy-to-Use Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.