Have unprecedented precision control over the "sweet spot" of focus in your selective focus photos with the Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Sweet 35 Optic available here with a Sony E mount. This updated tool is completely compatible with the established Optic Swap System and can use any of the numerous optics available. This version improves upon the original Pro model by featuring a metal body as well as an improved tilt function that ranges from 0-15° in any direction.
Bundled with it is the Sweet 35, the widest focal length of any Lensbaby selective focus optic. This curved field optic differs from your standard lens by creating a spot of focus when tilted that can be manipulated in position by tilting the Composer and manipulated in size by manually changing the aperture from f/2.5 to f/22. The optic also offers manual focus as close as 7.5" from your subject. Additionally, it has a 46mm filter thread as well as an internal 12-blade diaphragm for extra smooth out-of-focus areas.
- Composer Pro II features an upgraded metal body with charcoal gray accents and an improved tilt control from 0-15° in any direction.
- Compatible with Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
- The Sweet 35 Optic is a curved field of focus optic that creates a spot of focus surrounded by blur when utilized with tilt. When used straight ahead, the optic functions as a normal lens.
- Aperture range from f/2.5 to f/22.
- By using built-in close focus function, the Sweet 35 Optic can focus as close as 7.5" from the subject.
- Lens construction features 4 multi-coated glass elements, in 3 groups.
- The Sweet 35 Optic accepts 46mm filters for additional creative shooting techniques.
- Internal 12-blade aperture diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.