The T.16000M FCS Flight Stick from Thrustmaster is a joystick designed for playing flight simulation games in VR and non-VR environments. It includes multiple hardware and software features to assist you with a smoother and more accurate experience, while placing multiple commands at your fingertips so you can traverse the skies with ease. Moreover, the joystick features removable parts so you can use it left- or right-handed.
- Braille-style physical buttons for easy identification
- 12 buttons on the base and 4 on the stick
- One 8-way Point of View hat switch
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or right-handed position
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control