The Luxi Electronics HDMI Continuity Tester from Digitalinx is a compact, handheld cable open/short tester that measures the continuity of each of the 19 wires in an HDMI 2.0 cable, including HDMI Ethernet/Return Audio wires. The status of all the wires is indicated individually across 19 LEDs.
The tester consists of a transmitter and receiver. The benefit of a dual unit system is that you can test cables installed inside of walls by plugging one end into the transmitter and the other into the receiver, whereas a single-unit system requires both ends to be plugged into one device.
Only a single 9V battery (not included) is required for powering both units. The battery installs into the transmitter and power is communicated over the HDMI cable.
- Test continuity of all 19 wires of HDMI 2.0 cables
- 19 LED indicators
- Transmitter/receiver dual unit system allows for in-wall cable testing
- Test open/connect for all wires
- Test short circuit between wires or to ground
- Rugged plastic enclosures
- Powered by single 9V battery (not included)