The 4 x 4' Axler Portable Medium Duty Shooting Riser allows event photographers and videographers to rise above crowds or barriers and get an unobstructed view of all the action.
Carry it with you to any location in the included carry cases, set it up in about a minute without any tools, and climb right on top along with your tripod and camera.
Measuring 4 x 4', the Shooting Riser is large enough to provide the needed support, but has a relatively small footprint for when space is at a premium. Also, multiple units can seamlessly be placed together to offer an expanded area.
The riser provides 39" of height elevation and supports up to 450 lb, and the overall aluminum construction provides sturdy support. There is also a leveling foot on the bottom of one of the legs that is twist-adjustable to compensate for uneven surfaces.
When you're done, simply pack it away piece by piece. It features only a few components: folding legs, two support rails that secure on the edges of the legs, and four platforms that sit on the rails. The legs pack away into a slim bag, and the other components into a separate, larger case. Both cases have padded carrying straps.
- Rise above crowds or barriers with your tripod and camera for an unobstructed view
- 39" height
- 4 x 4' standing area
- 450 lb weight capacity
- Quick and easy, tool-less setup
- Folding legs, two support rails, and three platforms
- Twist-adjustable leveling foot for uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, aluminum construction
- Slim carrying case for the legs
- Carrying case for rails/platforms
- Ideal for event photographers and videographers, news camera crews, and filmmakers