The Touch Block from ROLI is a portable expression controller designed to provide easy adjustment of responsiveness to ROLI Block’s 5D Touch gestures for musicians, composers, and producers. It supports the Seaboard Block and Lightpad Block controllers. Its wireless Bluetooth connectivity functions even when the unit is not physically connected.
Use the Touch Block to increase or decrease the responsiveness of your Seaboard Block or Lightpad Block to the Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, and Lift touch dimensions. This allows you to adjust expressive behavior in real time. You can also lock strike and glide settings to a fixed value. Piano Mode removes all touch response except for strike (velocity), enabling your Block to respond like a traditional piano.
The Touch Block charges via DNA connection to a Seaboard Block or Lightpad Block.
- Use with Seaboard Block and Lightpad Block
- Works wirelessly via Bluetooth, even when it is not physically connected
- Adjust expressive behavior in real time
- Increase or decrease the responsiveness to 5D Touch gestures
- Charges via DNA connector
- Strike Lock fixes the strike (velocity) dimension to a specific value, which is adjustable using the +/- buttons; this is ideal when you need to play every note at the same volume
- Glide Lock (Portamento Mode) automatically glides the pitch between one note and the next note played, at a rate adjusted by the +/- buttons
- Piano Mode removes all touch response except for strike (velocity), enabling your Block to respond in the same way a traditional piano does