Designed for telephoto zoom lenses, the TravelHood Zoom from LensCoat provides an adjustable strap-on hood that weighs only 5 oz and can be folded flat to fit inside your camera case or lens pouch. It fits tightly around your lens barrel and attaches with the use of hook-and-loop fasteners, blocking stray light from entering the lens for a clear image.
The water-resistant material of the hood grips the lens barrel to keep the TravelHood in place and allows it to be used in inclement weather conditions. The forest green camouflage pattern is well-suited for hiding your lens from wildlife when used in wooded areas. This product is made in the USA.
- Designed for lenses like Nikon 200-500mm, Nikon 80-400mm, Sigma 150-600mm, Sigma 50-500mm, Tamron 150-600mm, and other telephoto zoom lenses
- On some lenses vignetting may occur at the wider focal lengths
- No filter thread or hardware required for use, simply strap it on with the hook-and-loop fasteners
- Can help protect the front element of the lens against scratches and water droplets
- Light weight of 5 oz and foldable material make it easy to work with this hood out on the field or during transport