Safely shut down computer systems and guard connected equipment from surges with the Back-UPS Pro BR1350MS Battery Backup & Surge Protector from APC. The UPS is armed with a total of ten NEMA 5-15R outlets, with six providing surge and backup power and four designed for surge protection only. In the event of a power outage, the UPS comes equipped with an internal battery that delivers up to 810W of power. The battery-powered outlets provide up to 3.3 minutes of use at full load and up to 11.4 minutes at half power. For electrical spikes, the UPS has a 1080J surge energy rating. Other notable connections include coax and Ethernet ports for safeguarding video and network signals. There is also one USB Type-A port and one USB Type-C port that provide a total of 15W of power. Included along with the backup UPS is a USB cable, a coaxial cable, a USB power adapter, and a downloadable PowerChute software program to monitor energy usage and prevent data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down a computer system.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Use your Windows computer to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB port.
- Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent precision charging.
- Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high, medium or low sensitivity), maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Energy saving feature automatically power off peripherals when the master device, usually a Windows computer, hibernates or is shut down. Power to peripherals is immediately restored when the master device wakes up or is switched on.
- Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Protect secondary electronics from surges, and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Reserves power capacity and runtime for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge-only protection for less critical equipment.
- Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.