The V-mount ARRI TRINITY Upgrade for artemis 2B, 2.5" enables you to transform your existing artemis stabilizer into a five-axis TRINITY system. Elements in this bundle include the two-axis head, a docking bracket, the battery hanger unit, high-capacity wiring, and two V-mount battery plates. This bundle is compatible with an artemis system with a 1.8" post, a 2B main cable, and wide (2.5") docking rings.
TRINITY features include 32-bit ARM-based active electronic stabilization, a 66 lb load capacity, and joystick tilt control. Access up to five head presets using a single knob set near the monitor mount (monitor available separately). A pendulum on the TRINITY battery hanger enables smooth drop-down movements from any angle.
Use this combo stabilizer to create wide-ranging, revealing shots with high-to-low or vice versa moves. When held at a 45° angle and twisted left or right, TRINITY can even be used to peek around corners. While the compact TRINITY system is optimized for use with the ARRI ALEXA Mini, it easily adjusts to accommodate larger cameras and lenses combinations. The TRINITY's center post extends from approximately 17-28", and offers 0.86" of fine trim.
With additional plates, up to four long-lasting V-mount batteries can be attached to TRINITY, offering time-saving hot-swapping ability. TRINITY's high-capacity 12/24V wiring accommodates a wide range of cameras and provides power for video, focus systems, and accessories. An ARRI ALEXA Mini power cable and a D-tap accessory cable round out this upgrade bundle.
- Transforms your existing artemis stabilizer into a five-axis TRINITY system
- Combines mechanical stabilization with 32-bit ARM-based active electric stabilization
- Includes a 1.8" docking bracket and a post tool
- The pendulum component on the battery hanger ensures smooth drop-down moves from any angle
- High-capacity 12/24V wiring accommodates a wide range of cameras and accessories
- Hot-swap V-mount battery technology minimizes shooting interruptions
- Comprehensive camera and accessory options including USB, D-Tap, video power, focus power, and auxiliary power outputs
- A tally system offers quick visual confirmation of your camera status