Transform your existing GPI Pro stabilizer into a five-axis TRINITY system with the V-mount ARRI TRINITY Upgrade for GPI Pro, 2.5". Components in this bundle include the two-axis head, a docking bracket, the battery hanger unit, a bent gimbal handle, and three V-mount battery plates. This bundle is compatible with a GPI Pro system with a 1.5" post and 2.5" docking rings.
TRINITY features include 32-bit ARM-based active electronic stabilization, a 66 lb load capacity, and joystick tilt control. Access up to five head presets using a single knob set near the monitor mount (monitor available separately). A pendulum on the TRINITY battery hanger enables smooth drop-down movements from any angle. A bent gimbal handle assembly replaces the native GPI Pro which is too short for use with TRINITY.
Use this combo stabilizer to create wide-ranging, revealing shots with high-to-low or vice versa moves. When held at a 45° angle and twisted left or right, TRINITY can even be used to peek around corners. While the compact TRINITY system is optimized for use with the ARRI ALEXA Mini, it easily adjusts to accommodate larger cameras and lenses combinations. The TRINITY's center post extends from approximately 17-28", and offers 0.86" of fine trim.
With additional plates, up to four long-lasting V-mount batteries can be attached to TRINITY, offering time-saving hot-swapping ability. TRINITY's high-capacity 12/24V wiring accommodates a wide range of cameras and provides power for video, focus systems, and accessories. Cables for an ARRI ALEXA, an ALEXA Mini, and 12V XLR power round out this upgrade bundle.
- Transforms your existing GPI Pro stabilizer into a five-axis TRINITY system
- Combines mechanical stabilization with 32-bit ARM-based active electric stabilization
- Includes a 1.8" docking bracket, a bent gimbal-handle, and a post tool
- The pendulum component on the battery hanger ensures smooth drop-down moves from any angle
- High-capacity 12/24V wiring accommodates a wide range of cameras and accessories
- Hot-swap V-mount battery technology minimizes shooting interruptions
- Comprehensive camera and accessory options including USB, D-Tap, video power, focus power, and auxiliary power outputs
- A tally system offers quick visual confirmation of your camera status