Specifically designed to produce creative selective focus effects, the Composer Pro II with Edge 35 Optic from Lensbaby pairs the 35mm f/3.5 optic with a lens body for Nikon F-mount cameras. The Edge 35 features a flat field design for sharp, accurate rendering and its unique optical design also enables producing a dramatic slice of focus surrounded by a smooth, blurred border. When coupled with the Composer Pro II, this slice of focus can be moved and rotated within the image area, and changed in dimension, using up to 15° of tilt on the lens body. The optic also features a manual aperture for adjusting the width of the in-focus area and has an eight-blade diaphragm to further contribute to a smooth bokeh quality in the out-of-focus regions. The lens is constructed with nine glass elements in six groups, and each of the elements is multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for high contrast, color-accurate imagery.
- Wide-angle 35mm f/3.5 lens provides a comfortable, broad, and natural field of view.
- Flat field rendering delivers a high degree of sharpness and, when tilted in the Composer II, a dramatic slice of focus is produced that is bordered by a smooth and even blur to isolate subjects with selective focus.
- Besides adjusting exposure, the f/3.5 to f/22 aperture range allows you to control the size of the sweet spot of focus.
- An eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
- Lens construction uses nine glass elements in six groups, and each of the elements are multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- Nikon F lens mount.
- Enables tilting the optic up to 15°to vary the amount and position of the slice of focus.
- Accepts various optics from the Optic Swap System.
- Metal body for improved durability and rigidity.