Dedicated to use with the included Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 40mm f/4 lens, the WTSA-840 Tilt-Swing Lens Panel facilitates the attachment of the lens to Cambo WDS- and WRS-series cameras along with digital backs featuring an electronic shutter function. This design permits its use on technical view cameras in conjunction with a variety of perspective control movements and various sized digital backs, and the lens has also been mounted in a helical focusing system for working with subjects as close as 1.1' away. Additionally, this tilt-swing panel incorporates geared tilt and swing mechanisms to offer +/- 5° of movement in both directions for increased control over perspective distortions and focus.
WTSA-840 Lens Panel
- The panel incorporates knob-driven, geared mechanisms for +/-5° of both tilt and swing movements. Both of these movements can be controlled independently, or together, and the center rotation is close to the optical axis in order to avoid unintentional image shifts. On the side of the panel are index scales for repeatable performance along with a hard zero stop for quickly returning to parallel positioning.
- 37 x 37mm sensor size: 23mm/23mm
- 33 x 44mm sensor size: 23mm/20mm
- 36 x 48mm sensor size: 20mm/17mm
- 37 x 49mm sensor size: 19mm/17mm
- 40 x 54mm sensor size: 15mm/13mm
- 36 x 56mm sensor size: 17mm/13mm
- WRS: 34mm up, 26mm down, 20mm left and right
- WDS: 25mm up, 15mm down, 20mm left and right
Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 40mm f/4 Lens
- High resolution lens specifically designed for use with digital backs featuring image sensors as large as 40 x 54mm.
- Produces extremely fine, uniform 90mm image circle with a 94° angle of coverage.
- Taking into account the optical effect of sensors' cover glass, the optical design of this lens has been developed to nearly eliminate chromatic and spherical aberrations, as well as astigmatism.
- Ideal working aperture range of f/5.6 to f/8.
- Mounted with an aperture only, this lens does not have a mechanical shutter and, instead, relies on the electronic shutter function of a digital back.
- Helical focusing mount enables critical manual focusing on subjects as close as 1.1' away.