The Pelican 1560 Case (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dust-proof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" neoprene O-ring, and two easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless-steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber overmolded top and side handles, retractable pull extension handle and built-in wheels.
The 1560 case is NATO-codified and tested to IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 requirements.
This case has an empty interior.
- Ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Empty interior
- Comfortable rubber over-molded side and top handles
- Retractable pull handle
- Built-in 2" hard rubber transport wheels
1560 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1-meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280