The Background Triple Hooks from Impact make it possible to mount three rolls of seamless background paper up to 9 x 6 ft. to a studio wall or ceiling. This hook system makes it easy to access and switch between the different paper rolls. The Impact Varidrive chain drive system can be installed into each roll, and the hooks separate each background roll with enough room to change backgrounds quickly and conveniently. Thanks to the progressive length of each hook, each roll can be accessed individually without the hassle of moving the others.
The slots in each hook are cut at a 45° angle so they will support paper rolls with Varidrive cores suspended from a ceiling. Concrete anchors are included for permanent wall or ceiling mounting. This simple addition to your studio reduces the time spent on tasks like changing backgrounds, and spending more time creating the perfect image.
NOTE: May be mounted to sheetrock walls using sheetrock anchors, molly bolts or toggle bolts, available separately.
- Two wall-mountable brackets
- Holds three rolls of 9 x 36' seamless background paper
- 45° slot angle for wall or ceiling mounting
- Strong and durable steel construction
- Stealth black powder coat finish prevents unwanted glare, resists corrosion
- Compatible with Impact Varidrive sets
- Concrete anchors included