Featuring a center column that converts to a four-section monopod, the Magnus PV-741M Tripod brings enhanced flexibility by enabling you to quickly switch between tripod to monopod shooting without missing a beat. It is equipped with a three-way head that supports loads up to 10 lb and is suitable for both photo and video applications. The head provides pan and tilt control, as well as a horizontally tilting camera platform for switching to 90° portrait orientation. For easy camera attachment and removal, a quick release plate with a standard 1/4"-20 screw and video register pin is included.
The tripod reaches a maximum height of 73" with the center column extended and offers a minimum working height of 27". When the center column is removed for monopod use and is fully extended, it reaches a height of 64.8". To allow for use on virtually any surface, the tripod legs features rubber feet that can be rotated to reveal metal spikes. A padded carrying case is included for convenient storage and transport.
- Adjustable center column converts to a four-section monopod
- Three-way pan and tilt head with independent locks
- Tilt friction control
- 3-section tripod legs
- Flip-lock on each leg for independent height adjustment
- Locking mid-level spreader for added rigidity
- Rubber feet with enclosed metal spikes for use on a variety of surfaces
- Quick release plate with standard 1/4"-20 camera screw and video register pin
- Telescoping pan handle
- Two integrated bubble levels; one on camera platform, one on legs below 3-way head
- Padded carrying case included