Designed for musicians, DJs, entertainers, houses of worship, discos, and other venues, the Crown XLi 3500 Stereo Power Amplifier feature both RCA and XLR inputs as well as speakON and binding post outputs. The amplifier includes a user-selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, stereo/parallel-bridge-mono modes, power/fault/signal presence/clip LED indicators, forced-air cooling, and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps, and interference from radio frequencies in the environment.
Drawing from over six decades of experience in building amplifiers, the unit is capable of delivering 1350W per channel at 4 ohms, 1000W per channel at 8 ohms, and 2700W at 8 ohms in bridged-mono mode..
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User-selectable input sensitivity: 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs and RCA inputs; binding post and speakON outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs, which indicate signal presence, clip, and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference