The Behringer DS2800 is a distribution splitter suitable for use in a variety of applications, from studios and live venues, to shops and restaurants. It provides two XLR inputs that you can route to eight separate outputs.
Select between two different modes of operation: 2-in/4-out mode allows you to send stereo signal to four different output pairs, or you can switch the unit into 1-in/8-out mode to output a single, mono track to eight different destinations. Two link outputs are also on hand for expanding the system's capability with additional units.
Eight level knobs on the DS2800 allow you to change the output volume on a channel by channel basis. This feature is particularly useful for attenuating levels in different zones, giving you the ability to make the bar/lounge area significantly louder than the restaurant space. In the studio, this feature is useful for sending different levels to different headphone systems or loudspeakers.
The DS2800 offers low-noise line inputs, as well as servo-balanced inputs and outputs, gold-plated XLR connectors, and 5-segment LED metering with clip indicators. An internal switch-mode power supply provides low power consumption while mitigating troublesome noises that might interfere with your audio.
- Flexible and easy-to-use distribution splitter for commercial sound applications
- Dual mode 2-in/4-out or 1-in/8-out operation
- 2 low-noise line inputs with separate link output connectors
- 8 output channels each featuring independent level controls
- 5-segment LED meters for each output to indicate signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption