This B&H Kit combines a pair of QSC K10.2 K.2 Series 10" 2000W Powered Speakers with two heavy-duty soft tote bags, two steel speaker stands, a speaker stand bag, and two XLR cables to create an essential package to transport, set up, and connect your K8.2 speaker system for public address, live sound reinforcement, DJ, or karaoke applications in clubs, schools, houses of worship, event spaces, and more.
QSC K10.2 Two-Way 10" 2000W Powered Portable PA Speaker with Integrated Speaker Processor
Designed to deliver professional-quality audio, the 10" QSC K10.2 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 2000W powered portable PA speaker for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, a pair of K10.2s is well equipped to cover an audience of up to 300.
A push button on the back of the speaker allows you to physically switch between eleven preset modes and four subwoofer preset modes for incorporating a dedicated subwoofer to extended low-end performance. The built-in DSP provides user control over mic/line and mic/inst selections, factory presets, an alignment delay for rear fills, and a 2-band parametric EQ with high- and low-shelf filters. All settings can be saved into one of five user scenes for easy recall.
Two inputs (A and B) feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors with input A offering a Mic/Line selection and input B offering Mic/Hi-Z selection, which is designed for connecting high-impedance signals such as guitars and other instruments. Additionally, channel 3 provides a 3.5mm TRS auxiliary input for connecting portable audio devices.
With independent mic and line inputs, the K10.2 is a great choice for any singer/songwriter or solo performer with an instrument. You have independent control over mic and instrument levels, while the aux input provides backing tracks or incidental music between sets.
Inputs A and B also feature XLR Thru-Outputs for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. All three mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally and are passed-thru the Mix Out XLR connector. For a true stereo L/R operation, two K10.2s are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The highly efficient 2000W Class-D amplifier powers the 10" woofer and 1.4" titanium compression driver, which provide full-range audio (56 Hz to 20 kHz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. QSC's Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the crossover frequency with the horn pattern to ensure a uniform response across the coverage area (90° axisymetric). The Intrinsic Correction techniques ensure a smooth power response resulting in accurate performance in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no EQ. The K10.2 includes a power cord.
At a Glance
- 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable scenes for commonly used applications
- Multifunction digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including crossover, EQ, delay, and frequency contour
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-year warranty with product registration
Advanced Power and DSP
- 2000W power module
- Delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers
- Designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing protects the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion
Presets and Scenes for Easy Setup
- Presets: The user may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours
- DEFAULT: The basic voicing of the loudspeaker
- LIVE: For live sound reinforcement and vocal clarity
- LIVE BRIGHT: Similar to LIVE with some high-frequency boost to balance the sub
- DANCE: Low- and high-frequency emphasis
- STAGE MONITOR 1: For most stage monitor uses, reduces excessive bass build-up on stage
- STAGE MONITOR 2: For stage monitor use when low-frequency reproduction is needed
- AC GUIT / VOX: For acoustic guitars and VOX
- BASS AMP: For direct connection of bass instruments
- HAND MIC: For speech intelligibility and feedback reduction using a handheld microphone
- HEAD MIC: For speech intelligibility and feedback reduction using a head microphone
- STUDIO MON: For use as a recording monitor
- SUB Menu: Select a setting to match the top-box with a subwoofer
- NO SUB: For use without a subwoofer
- 80 Hz KS: Applies an 80 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF)
- 100 Hz K – KW – KLA: Applies a 100 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF) (for use with a K-SUB, KW Sub, or KLA Sub)
- 125 Hz: Applies a 125 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF)
- Scenes: Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings
- DELAY: Adjust the signal delay for rear fill and similar applications
- 0 to 100 ms, 0 to 113' (all units of measure change together when the Selection knob is turned)
- EQ: Adjust the 4-band, parametric equalizer
- High-Shelving Band: 1 to 10 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB)
- EQ1: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB, 0.4 to 4 Q)
- EQ2: 200 Hz to 20 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB, 0.4 to 4 Q)
- Low-Shelving Band: 100 to 500 Hz (0 dB to -6 dB)
Flexible Applications and Configurations
- Floor Monitor
- Use on its side
- Use vertically
- Main PA
- Suspended from above
- Placed on a tripod stand
- Placed on a pole mount on top of a subwoofer
QSC K10 TOTE Soft Tote Bag
The QSC K10 TOTE Soft Tote Bag (Black) is a weather-resistant, heavy-duty Cordura nylon bag designed to carry and protect a K10 active loudspeaker. It has a pocket in front for wires and cables. The tote is carried by 2 strap handles with an overlapping grip.
- Weather-resistant, heavy-duty Cordura nylon
- Padded interior
- Zipper closure
Auray SS-47A Deluxe Lightweight Height-Adjustable Aluminum Speaker Stand with Tripod Base
Keep your speakers mounted securely with the Auray SS-47A, a rugged and durable speaker stand fashioned out of aluminum, making it both lightweight and durable. The stand is suitable for portable and full-sized PA speakers weighing up to 120 lb. You'll find the stand comes with an industry standard 1.375" mount, as well as a 1.5" adapter to ensure compatibility with practically any PA speaker on the market.
The stand offers a telescoping center column adjustable from 3.8 to 7.5', and comes equipped with a metal locking collar that allows for precise height adjustment and optimal speaker placement. The stand makes use of a sturdy tripod base with nonslip rubber feet for assured stability and traction on all manner of floor surfaces.
This speaker stand suits both indoor and outdoor gigs. Lightweight at 6.1 lb, the stand folds down to a compact 44" for easy transportation and storage.
Rugged and Durable Aluminum Construction
Auray Speaker Stand Bag 51" Interior (Black)
The Speaker Stand Bag from Auray is a spacious, durable bag designed to hold and protect two speaker stands, six microphone stands, or miscellaneous hardware for DJs, bands, and engineers between gigs, parties, and special events. The 52” rugged nylon bag holds stands up to 51” in length.
The smooth, coated interior won’t mar the finish of your stands. Dual large-gauge zippers provide easy and fast access to the bag’s contents. Webbed nylon handles with a padded touch-fastener wrap make carrying the bag, even with one hand, simple and balanced.
The Auray logo is embroidered on the front and provides quick, stylish bag identification.
Reliable and Stylish
Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20', Black)
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.