This B&H Kit combines a pair of K12.2 K.2 Series 12" 2000W Powered Speaker with two heavy-duty soft tote bags, two steel speaker stands, a speaker stand bag, and two XLR cables to create an essential package to transport, set up, and connect your K8.2 speaker system for public address, live sound reinforcement, DJ, or karaoke applications in clubs, schools, houses of worship, event spaces, and more.
Designed to deliver professional-quality audio, the 12" QSC K12.2 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 2000W powered portable PA speaker for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers. The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, a pair of K12.2s is well equipped to cover an audience of 300+.
Two inputs (A and B) feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors with input A offering a Mic/Line selection and input B offering Mic/Hi-Z selection, which is designed for connecting high-impedance signals such as guitars and other instruments. Additionally, channel 3 provides a 3.5mm TRS auxiliary input for connecting portable audio devices. With independent mic and line inputs, the K12.2 is a great choice for any singer/songwriter or solo performer with an instrument. You have independent control over mic and instrument levels, while the aux input provides backing tracks or incidental music between sets.
The highly efficient 2000W Class-D amplifier powers the 12" woofer and 1.4" titanium compression driver, which provide full-range audio (50 Hz to 20 kHz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. QSC's Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the crossover frequency with the horn pattern to ensure a uniform response across the coverage area (75° axisymetric). The Intrinsic Correction techniques ensure a smooth power response resulting in accurate performance in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no EQ. The K12.2 includes a power cord.
- 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable scenes for commonly used applications
- Multifunction digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including crossover, EQ, delay, and frequency contour
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-year warranty with product registration
- 2000W power module
- Delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers
- Designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing protects the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion
- DEFAULT: The basic voicing of the loudspeaker
- LIVE: For live sound reinforcement and vocal clarity
- LIVE BRIGHT: Similar to LIVE with some high-frequency boost to balance the sub
- DANCE: Low- and high-frequency emphasis
- STAGE MONITOR 1: For most stage monitor uses, reduces excessive bass build-up on stage
- STAGE MONITOR 2: For stage monitor use when low-frequency reproduction is needed
- AC GUIT / VOX: For acoustic guitars and VOX
- BASS AMP: For direct connection of bass instruments
- HAND MIC: For speech intelligibility and feedback reduction using a handheld microphone
- HEAD MIC: For speech intelligibility and feedback reduction using a head microphone
- STUDIO MON: For use as a recording monitor
SUB Menu: Select a setting to match the top-box with a subwoofer
- NO SUB: For use without a subwoofer
- 80 Hz KS: Applies an 80 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF)
- 100 Hz K – KW – KLA: Applies a 100 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF) (for use with a K-SUB, KW Sub, or KLA Sub)
- 125 Hz: Applies a 125 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF)
Scenes: Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings
- DELAY: Adjust the signal delay for rear fill and similar applications
- 0 to 100 ms, 0 to 113' (all units of measure change together when the Selection knob is turned)
- EQ: Adjust the 4-band, parametric equalizer
- High-Shelving Band: 1 to 10 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB)
- EQ1: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB, 0.4 to 4 Q)
- EQ2: 200 Hz to 20 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB, 0.4 to 4 Q)
- Low-Shelving Band: 100 to 500 Hz (0 dB to -6 dB)
- Use on its side
- Use vertically
- Suspended from above
- Placed on a tripod stand
- Placed on a pole mount on top of a subwoofer
The QSC K12 TOTE Soft Tote Bag (Black) is a weather-resistant, heavy-duty Cordura nylon bag designed to carry and protect a K12 active loudspeaker. It has a pocket in front for wires and cables. The tote is carried by 2 strap handles with an overlapping grip.
- Weather-resistant, heavy-duty Cordura nylon
- Padded interior
- Zipper closure
Keep your speakers mounted securely with the Auray SS-47A-PB, which comprise a pair of aluminum speaker stands and a included carrying bag. Each stand is suitable for portable and full-sized PA speakers weighing up to 120 lb. You'll find the stands come with industry standard 1.375" mounts as well as 1.5" adapters to ensure compatibility with practically any PA speaker on the market.
Each stand offers a telescoping center column adjustable from 3.8 to 7.5' and comes equipped with a metal locking collar that allows for precise height adjustment and optimal speaker placement for each PA monitor. Each stand makes use of a sturdy tripod base with nonslip rubber feet for assured stability and traction on all manner of floor surfaces.
These speaker stands suit both indoor and outdoor gigs. Lightweight at 6.1 lb apiece, each stand folds down to a compact 44" for easy transportation and storage. Just put them in the included bag when you're done, and you're good to go.
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (25') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.