The Genelec 8030.LSE Broadcast Pak is a complete 5.1 active nearfield monitoring system, ideal for use in broadcast vehicles or recording studios or for music or post production. It includes five 8030CP nearfield monitors and a 7050CPM subwoofer for a full frequency range of accurate audio reproduction. Each unit offers balanced XLR connectors.
The 8030CP monitors feature 5" woofers and 3/4" tweeters in a Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) design with an Iso-Pod speaker stand, which isolates the speaker from vibrations and resonances caused by surface placement. The 7050CPM is an 8" subwoofer powered by a 130W amplifier. It uses Genelec's proprietary Laminar Spiral Enclosure, which lowers noise and provides tight, consistent signal dispersion. Each unit also offers tone controls for optimization with your workspace.
Genelec 8030C 5" 2-Way 100W Active Studio Monitor (Single, Producer Finish)
Styled in a dark gray, classic Producer finish, Genelec 8030C is a single 2-way active studio monitor designed to provide accurate mix referencing for audio engineers, musicians, and producers in project studios, small control rooms, or mobile setups. It features 100W of Class-D amplification driving a 5 1/8” woofer and 3/4” metal-dome tweeter, producing a frequency response of 47 Hz to 25 kHz.
A proprietary waveguide enhances imaging while the bass reflex port extends the low-frequency response. The aluminum enclosure is shaped to minimize diffraction. It supports a balanced input via an XLR 3-pin connector. Room compensation options include high- and low-frequency adjustments. There is a selectable power-saving mode that enables automatic power up/down via a signal-sensing circuit.
The 8030C offers multiple mounting options including threaded holes for compatibility with mic stands, OmniMount brackets.
The 8030 C comes with an Iso-Pod isolation stand.
- 5 1/8" woofer and 3/4" metal-dome tweeter
- 100W Class-D amplification
- 47 Hz to 25 kHz frequency response (-6 dB), 54 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (± 2 dB)
- Proprietary waveguide utilizes DCW (Directivity Control Waveguide) technology for improved imaging and a wider listening area
- Bass reflex port provides extended low-frequency response
- Room compensation controls include high- and low-frequency adjustments
- Low-diffraction aluminum enclosure utilizes MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) technology
- Balanced XLR 3-pin input and input level control
- ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) automatic power-saving mode
- Multiple mounting options: Iso-Pod and threaded holes that are compatible with mic stands and OmniMount brackets
- Includes Iso-Pod isolation stand for vibration decoupling
Genelec 7050C - 130W 8" Active Studio Subwoofer
Building upon the success of the 7050A and 7050B models, the Genelec 7050C Studio Subwoofer is an 8", 130W active subwoofer, well suited for discerning professionals in music, post, film, and broadcast. The 7050C boasts several improvements including a bypassable onboard bass management system, lower distortion, a universal mains voltage switched-mode power supply, and an increased maximum SPL of 103 dB.
The subwoofer works in stereo or 5.1 channel configurations using analog XLR inputs and outputs. The integrated bass management section features five input and output channels with 85 Hz low-pass/high-pass filters, plus a discrete 120 Hz LFE signal input with selectable +10 dB boost.
The 7050C utilizes a magnetically shielded low frequency driver, housed in a Genelec LSE spiral enclosure, which delivers an extended low-frequency response down to 24 Hz with low distortion. Rear panel DIP switches to allow the user to adjust subwoofer phase and low-frequency roll-off, engage the +10 dB LFE level, and activate and control the sensitivity of the Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) power-saving mode, which reduces the unit’s power consumption down to a mere 0.5 W in standby mode. The Genelec 7050C ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology
- Bass management system
- Optimized amplifiers
- Room response compensation
- Protection circuitry
- Active crossovers