- Flash head rotates 330°, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox's accessory light modifiers
- Powered by a removable 2600mAh lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 480 full-power flashes on a charge
- Recycles to full power in just 1.5 seconds
- Supports High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 sec for managing bright backgrounds and shooting with wide apertures; also, the V1 supports front and rear-curtain sync
- The V1 has an optical receiver as well as a built-in 2.4 GHz radio receiver, which accepts wireless signals from Godox X System transmitters
- Godox X System enables controlling up to four wireless groups in a transmitter/receiver configuration whereby settings made on the V1 are duplicated on other synced flashes
- Other features include an AF assist lamp, a 3200K LED modeling lamp, and a 2.5mm port for cabled triggering
One of the AD200 Pocket Flash's interchangeable heads is the Round Flash Head. This Godox AK-R1 Accessory Kit for Round Flash Head contains magnetically-attached modifiers that maximize the capabilities of the head. The kit contains a snoot, four-way barndoors, and a honeycomb grid to narrow the light's beam and selectively light your subject. Conversely, a near-180-degree dome and a bounce card with a frame are provided to expand the beam. Finally, a filter set with three amber CT filters and one green fluorescent filter are also included.