- Flash head rotates 330°, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox's accessory light modifiers
- Powered by a removable 2600mAh lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 480 full-power flashes on a charge
- Recycles to full power in just 1.5 seconds
- Supports High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 sec for managing bright backgrounds and shooting with wide apertures; also, the V1 supports front and rear-curtain sync
- The V1 has an optical receiver as well as a built-in 2.4 GHz radio receiver, which accepts wireless signals from Godox X System transmitters
- Godox X System enables controlling up to four wireless groups in a transmitter/receiver configuration whereby settings made on the V1 are duplicated on other synced flashes
- Other features include an AF assist lamp, a 3200K LED modeling lamp, and a 2.5mm port for cabled triggering
The Godox X2 2.4 GHz TTL Wireless Flash Trigger is dedicated to Canon's E-TTL/E-TTL II system and operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency. The wireless flash trigger can fire a single flash or multiple dedicated flash units within 5 groups, 32 channels, and 99 ID settings to avoid interference from other nearby systems. For the added convenience, the integrated scan setting function can help you automatically locate an ID channel with the least interference. You can also operate the flash units within a wireless range up to 328'.
All the settings are easily viewed on the trigger's large LCD display, which can be backlit along with the group and function buttons. A USB Type-C port is located on the side of the wireless trigger to download firmware updates as is a 3.5mm sync socket to connect non-TTL flashes or to fire cameras via a remote camera cord. The downloadable GodoxPhoto app is compatible with iPhone or Android smartphones or tablets while operating the triggers via Bluetooth. The app can control the same functions as the wireless trigger such as the flash mode, power output, the modeling light, high speed sync, and the audible beep of Godox flashes.