This Lens Adapter for Canon EF/EF-S Lenses to Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras from Vello allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling autofocus as well as auto exposure features. If an attached lens is capable of generating EXIF metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by the combined Canon EF or EF-S mount lens and Micro Four Thirds mount camera.
When using a Panasonic Micro Four Thirds mount camera or camcorder, this adapter's integrated, aperture toggle dial provides clickless stop adjustments that help prevent unwanted noise or vibrations from being recorded while capturing video with sound.
Constructed from aluminum alloy, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight, and an internal, matte black coating minimizes the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel. To help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus as well as auto exposure features
- Integrated toggle dial for clickless aperture adjustments when used with a compatible Panasonic camera or camcorder
- Can transfer EXIF data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Internal, black matte coating minimizes the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel
- Detachable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera's mount
- Lightweight and durable metal construction
- Has a built-in micro-USB Type-B port for firmware updates