Featuring a high-definition optical system, a lightweight magnesium alloy housing, and powerful magnification for distant details, the 10x32 Diamondback HD Binoculars from Vortex are a versatile optic suited to a wide range of uses.
The Diamondback HD renders views with minimal chromatic aberration, exceptional color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and optimal light transmission through the use of ultra high definition glass, an index-matched lens configuration, XR Plus lens coatings, and dielectric-coated, phase-correcting roof prisms. Minimum focus is a birding-friendly 6'. The lenses are protected from scratches, oil, and dust by ArmorTek exterior lens coating.
The housing is argon filled and sealed with O-rings to ensure reliable and durable protection against dust, debris, fog, and water. The binoculars are rubber armored for nonslip and durable protection and are equipped with a large focusing knob that is easy to use even while wearing gloves. Twist-down eyecups accommodate users who wear glasses. For hands-free use or the steadiest view, the Diamondback HD binoculars can be mounted on a tripod using the separately sold tripod adapter. Naturally contoured to perfectly fit your hands, promoting comfort and eliminating user fatigue, the Diamondback HD includes a winning combination of features.
- Roof prism design
- 10x magnification
- 32mm objective lenses
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase transmission, clarity, and brightness
- Dielectric-coated, phase-correcting roof prisms improve true color, contrast, and transmission
- 6.5° angle of view
- 340' linear field of view at 1000 yards
- 6' close focus distance
- Exit pupil: 3.2mm
- Eye Relief: 14mm
- Short-hinge bridge cuts weight and exposes more surface for handling
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 56-73mm
- Oversized knurled center focusing wheel
- Textured diopter ring on right eyepiece
- Twist-up soft tapered rubber eyecups
- Protective rubber armor provides a slip-resistant grip
- O-ring sealed and argon filled to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature and environmental conditions
- Scratch-resistant ArmorTek exterior lens coatings repel oils and corrosive materials from lenses