A sleek, subtle bag for the photographer on the go, this black Retrospective 30 V2.0 Shoulder Bag from Think Tank can carry a combination of camera bodies, lenses, laptops, tablets, and other accessories. The Retrospective 30 V2.0 can hold two gripped DSLRs, three lenses, and a 15" laptop. It has a zippered opening to the main compartment that can be tucked away when not in use, and a hook-and-loop front flap allows for rapid access. A dedicated luggage handle pass through flap on the rear of the bag makes it easy to carry while traveling. The front compartment can hold several accessories and includes a zippered pocket for valuables. Also included is a seam-sealed rain cover that completely encloses the bag in case of inclement weather.
- Zippered main compartment flap secures items but can be tucked away when not in use
- Dedicated pockets hold tablet or laptop
- Hook-and-loop top flap silently opens and closes for discreet use
- Adjustable shoulder strap has cushioned, non-slip pad
- Side loops can accept modular pouches or carabineer
- Additional dividers can be used to customize bag interior