A compact and convenient means for developing 4 x 5" sheet film, this Paterson Super System 4 Multi‑Reel 3 Developing Tank with 4 x 5" Sheet Film Holder Kit, from B&H, bundles the Paterson tank with the MOD54 reel, which holds up to six sheets of 4 x 5" film at a time for developing within the convenient Paterson tank.
Paterson Super System 4 Multi-Reel 3 Developing Tank
Optimized for developing multiple rolls of film at once, this Paterson Super System 4 Multi-Reel 3 Developing Tank can hold up to three 35mm rolls or two 120/220 rolls. Super System 4 tanks feature a high-impact polystyrene design that's durable, lightweight, and easy to clean. Included with this tank is a matching center column, funnel, lid, and agitator rod; reels are not included, allowing users to build a system of multi-format auto-loading to suit their needs.
Super System 4
- High-impact polystyrene construction is durable, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Included funnel has a unique snap-in design that is light-tight and quick to install and remove
- Large-diameter design promotes fast filling and dumping speeds for improved developing accuracy
- Supports both rotary and inversion agitation methods
- Compatible with Paterson Auto-Load Reels, which are adjustable to accommodate 35mm, 127, and 120/220 film formats
MOD54 Large Format Film Processor
The MOD54 Large Format Film Processor is a 4 x 5" sheet film holder for use in conjunction with a Paterson Super System 4 PTP116 three-reel developing tank. This holder accepts up to six sheets of a 4 x 5" large format sheet film and permits standard inversion-type agitation methods during development.
The holder is designed with a notch system, similar to 4 x 5" film itself, to facilitate easier loading and to ensure the emulsion side of the film is facing inward for greater protection against scratching.