This B&H Kit combines the JBL EON615 Two-Way 15" 1000W Powered Portable PA Speaker with an gas assist speaker stand to create a mobile PA package with ease in setup.
JBL EON615 Two-Way 15" 1000W Powered Portable PA Speaker with Bluetooth Control
Designed to deliver high-quality audio, the 15" JBL EON615 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1000W powered portable PA speaker for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, the EON615 is well equipped to cover an audience of up to 400.
A push button on the back of the speaker allows you to physically switch between four different modes: Main, Monitor, Speech, and Sub for incorporating a dedicated subwoofer to extended low-end performance. There is also a built-in EQ, which is available via the Bluetooth control application for iOS and Android devices.
Two mono inputs, each with a combo mic/line XLR-1/4" connector, feature individual signal gain knobs and a master volume knob for the overall level. The two mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally, while an XLR loop-thru allows you to route the signal to an additional EON600 series speaker for extending the mono signal for better coverage. For a true stereo L/R operation, two EONs are needed with each to receive independent left and right signals respectively.
The highly efficient 1000W Class-D amplifier powers the 15" woofer and 1" compression driver, which provide full-range audio (50 Hz to 20 kHz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. JBL's proprietary Image Control Waveguide offers a 90 x 50° (HxV) coverage pattern and is designed to deliver a more consistent sound to the audience, while keeping the audio off the ceiling and walls. The EON615 includes a power cord.
At a Glance
- System type: self-powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Lightweight, rugged polypropylene enclosure can withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear
- JBL premium transducers: high-quality 15" woofer and 1" compression driver are designed for the EON Series
- 1000 W highly efficient Class-D amplification is matched to power the JBL transducers
- Maximum SPL output: 127 dB provides coverage of up to 300 people
- Wide frequency response (50 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB) delivers full-range audio performance for an accurate representation of the source material
- 90 H x 50° V coverage pattern keeps the sound on the audience and off the walls and ceiling
- Standard 35mm pole cup with stabilizing screw for use with speaker stands and speaker poles
Wireless Bluetooth Control over DSP
- Built-in DSP processor with Bluetooth v.4 control through an iOS or Android control application, EON600 app
- Wireless control over the speaker's 3-band parametric EQ, high- / low-EQ, saving and recalling presets, and adjusting the master volume
- Control up to 4 EON speakers with the EON600 app
- Disable the speaker's front LED indicator light
- Fine tune the speaker in different acoustic environments
JBL Engineered Presets for Quick and Easy Setup
- Use this setting when your EON615 is being used either on a tripod or pole and facing towards your audience
- Use this setting when your EON615 loudspeaker is being used as a stage monitor facing towards you
- Use this setting when your EON615 loudspeaker is being used in conjunction with a separate subwoofer. This preset enables a High-Pass Filter (HPF) set at 100 Hz
- Use this setting when your EON615 loudspeaker is being used for Speech only or Spoken Word only applications and is facing towards the audience
Flexible Applications and Configurations
- Floor Monitor
- Use on its side
- Use vertically
- Main PA
- Suspended from above
- Placed on a tripod stand
- Placed on a pole mount on top of a subwoofer
- Stacked on top of one another using its molded index feet
JBL BAGS Deluxe Gas Assist Speaker Stand
Ideal for quick and easy speaker positioning in live stage applications, the JBL BAGS Deluxe Gas Assist Speaker Stand is designed to hold a speaker weighing up to 60 pounds. The gas assist mechanism lifts up to 40 pounds unassisted, making adjustment of the stand's minimum 49.25" to maximum 75.25" height simple and smooth. Thanks to the adapter sleeve, the stand accommodates 1-3/8" or 1-1/2" speaker mounts.An adjustable third leg allows proper leveling on uneven surfaces, and the cam lock secures the stand at the adjusted height. The stand collapses for convenient transport .