For Nikon photographers, the Godox AD400Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash with XProN TTL Trigger Kit from B&H bundles the 400Ws battery-powered monolight with a dedicated radio trigger for Nikon TTL flash systems.
Godox AD400Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash
Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328', the AD400Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 400Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 390 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD400Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second, offering flash durations from 1/240 to 1/12,820 second. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature Mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds to capture peak action and every fleeting gesture. A 30W LED modeling lamp is onboard to help preview how the light is falling on your subject.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328' (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Removable handle and stand mount for space-saving packing
- Compatible with Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, and Panasonic TTL systems
- Guide number of 236' (72m) at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- Bowens front accessory mount
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
Godox XProN TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon Cameras
Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProN TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 328' away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control. This model is compatible with Nikon's i-TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features. For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync. Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modeling light, zoom setting, and more. For using the XProN with other camera systems there is a 2.5mm sync port that supports triggering via a wired connection. Also, a USB Type-C port is present for firmware updates and the devices run on two AA batteries for convenience.