This FotodioX Pro Lens Mount Adapter allows a Contax 645-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, is constructed from brass as well as aluminum-alloy, and utilizes a brass lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
A Generation v10 chip built into the adapter enables focus confirmation within a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera when used with a Contax 645-mount lens. This feature allows focus to be quickly and accurately achieved through a compatible camera's viewfinder or live view feature.
To control the amount of light that enters a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera when combined with a Contax 645-mount lens, an aperture diaphragm is built into this Pro Lens Mount Adapter. The aperture diaphragm allows for approximate adjustments of brightness as well as depth-of-field along with a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera set to manual mode.
- Allows a Contax 645-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera
- Built-in Generation v10 chip enables in-camera focus confirmation
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Constructed from brass and aluminum-alloy
- Utilizes a brass lens mounting ring to provide a lightweight camera-to-lens connection with enhanced durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Built-in aperture diaphragm provides approximate aperture control