This FotodioX Pro Lens Mount Adapter allows a Miranda-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, is constructed from brass as well as aluminum-alloy, and utilizes a brass lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
A Generation v10 chip built into the adapter enables focus confirmation within a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera when used with a Miranda-mount lens. This feature allows focus to be quickly and accurately achieved through a compatible camera's viewfinder or live view feature.
Inside this Pro Lens Mount Adapter is a removable, multicoated, 1.4x corrective lens. While installed, the lens enables infinity focusing while the adapter is used with a compatible camera and lens. If the adapter is used with the corrective lens removed, enhanced macro focusing capabilities are possible.
- Allows a Miranda-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera
- Built-in Generation v10 chip enables in-camera focus confirmation
- Attached lens can focus to infinity with internal, multicoated, 1.4x corrective lens
- Corrective lens can be removed for enhanced macro focusing capabilities
- Constructed from brass and aluminum-alloy
- Utilizes a brass lens mounting ring to provide a lightweight camera-to-lens connection with enhanced durability