This FotodioX Pro Lens Mount Adapter allows a Bronica PG-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity and utilizes an aluminum-alloy lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
A Generation v10 chip built into the adapter enables focus confirmation within a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera when used with a Bronica PG-mount lens. This feature allows focus to be quickly and accurately achieved through a compatible camera's viewfinder or live view feature.
To help prevent stress on the camera mount if the supported camera and lens combination is to be placed on a tripod, this Pro Lens Mount Adapter includes a detachable tripod foot. For direct attachment to tripods or quick-release plates that feature 1/4"-20 mounts, the underside of the tripod foot is tapped with a 1/4"-20 accessory thread.
- Allows a Bronica PG-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera
- Built-in Generation v10 chip enables in-camera focus confirmation
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Aluminum-alloy construction and mounting ring provide a lightweight and durable camera-to-lens connection
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Detachable tripod foot with 1/4"-20 accessory thread for direct attachment to tripods or quick-release plates that feature 1/4"-20 mounts