This FotodioX Pro Lens Mount Adapter allows a Rolleiflex SL66-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, is constructed from brass as well as aluminum-alloy, and utilizes a brass lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
A Generation v10 chip built into the adapter enables focus confirmation within a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera when used with a Rolleiflex SL66-mount lens. This feature allows focus to be quickly and accurately achieved through a compatible camera's viewfinder or live view feature.
After being placed on the front of the adapter, aperture control on a compatible lens would continue to be used. For focus control, this Pro Lens Mount Adapter features a built-in helicoid that extends and retracts a compatible lens in a manner similar to a Rolleiflex SL66 camera's focusing rack.
Similar to a Rolleiflex SL66 camera's lens mounting ring, this Pro Lens Mount Adapter offers the ability to mount a compatible lens in reverse. By utilizing this feature, the focal length of the attached lens relative to the camera being used is shortened, which can then provide a macro effect.
To help prevent stress on the camera mount if the supported camera and lens combination is to be placed on a tripod, this Pro Lens Mount Adapter includes an integrated tripod foot. For direct attachment to accessories such as tripods or quick-release plates that feature 1/4"-20 mounts, the underside of the tripod foot is tapped with a 1/4"-20 accessory thread.
- Allows a Rolleiflex SL66-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera
- Built-in Generation v10 chip enables in-camera focus confirmation
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Constructed from brass and aluminum-alloy
- Utilizes a brass lens mounting ring to provide a lightweight camera-to-lens connection with enhanced durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Integrated helicoid mechanism provides lens focus control
- Lens mounting ring provides reverse-lens macro capability
- Integrated tripod foot with 1/4"-20 accessory thread for direct attachment to tripods or quick-release plates that feature 1/4"-20 mounts