This FotodioX Pro Lens Mount Adapter allows a Rolleiflex 6000-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity and utilizes an aluminum-alloy lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
A Generation v10 chip built into the adapter enables focus confirmation within a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera when used with a Rolleiflex 6000-mount lens. This feature allows focus to be quickly and accurately achieved through a compatible camera's viewfinder or live view feature.
To control the amount of light that enters a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera when combined with a Rolleiflex 6000-mount lens, an aperture diaphragm is built into this Pro Lens Mount Adapter. The aperture diaphragm allows for approximate adjustments of brightness as well as depth-of-field along with a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera set to manual mode.
To help prevent stress on the camera mount if the supported camera and lens combination is to be placed on a tripod, this Pro Lens Mount Adapter includes an integrated tripod foot. For direct attachment to accessories such as tripods or quick-release plates that feature 1/4"-20 mounts, the underside of the tripod foot is tapped with a 1/4"-20 accessory thread.
- Allows a Rolleiflex 6000-mount lens to be used on a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera
- Built-in Generation v10 chip enables in-camera focus confirmation
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Aluminum-alloy construction and mounting ring provide a lightweight and durable camera-to-lens connection
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Built-in aperture diaphragm provides approximate aperture control
- Integrated tripod foot with 1/4"-20 accessory thread for direct attachment to tripods or quick-release plates that feature 1/4"-20 mounts