The Rhino Camera Gear Time-Lapse Slider Bundle includes a 42" carbon fiber slider, ARC II 4-axis motorized head, a high-torque slider motor, and a carry case that fits everything. The ARC II is a highly advanced motorized pan and tilt device. With the slider, slider motor, and ARC II, you get a sophisticated 3-axis setup. Additionally, the optional Rhino Focus for ARC II can be incorporated to have a 4-axis setup with keyframed motion and rack focus. The high-torque slider motor is recommended for incline or vertical shots. (An optional high-speed motor is available from Rhino for horizontal slides.)
Rhino Camera Gear Slider Carbon (42")
The 42" Slider Carbon from Rhino Camera Gear is an ultra-rigid, modular camera slider that supports loads up to 10 lb. This carbon fiber and stainless steel slider is even more rigid than the previous version and it uses oversized knobs to mount quickly and easily to your tripod, no slider spinning required. Use the Slider Carbon with separately available components like the Flywheel for smooth manual slides, the High Torque Motor for vertical motion, or the Arc II motion control unit. Optional stainless steel rails are available to support heavier loads.
The Rhino Slider Carbon features all-terrain legs for leveling on almost any surface and a 3/8"-16 carriage screw for mounting your camera or ball head. This 42" slider incorporates tripod quick mounts in the center and at both ends. Vertical travel is enhanced by a newly designed end plate with a press-fit pulley mount that eliminates slippage.
- 42" lightweight carbon fiber rails
- Easy-to-use tripod quick mounts in center and at both ends
- Increased rigidity from previous version
- Interchangeable with separately available rails
- Supports loads up to 10 lb
- New end plate design for smooth vertical moves
- Use with optional Flywheel, High-Torque Motor, and/or Arc II motion controller
- Camera carriage with 3/8"-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting threads
- Folding all-terrain legs
Rhino Camera Gear High Torque Slider Motor
Outfit your camera slider for vertical-torque shots with this High Torque Slider Motor from Rhino. This high-torque motor can attach to any Rhino slider and can connect to the Arc II for camera automation. The low-profile motor can move a 10 lb load at a 90° angle and can move at 1" per second. Both 24 and 42" motor cables are included with the motor.
Rhino Camera Gear Slider EVO Carrying Case (42")
Store and protect your 42" EVO camera slider with the Rhino Slider EVO Carrying Case. To facilitate fast setups in the field, the case fits a completely assembled slider, including an attached Rhino Motion, Rhino Arc, and even a fluid head thanks to an expandable "pop top" design. A soft interior lining helps protect the slider from scratches, while retaining straps keep the slider secured in place.
- Protects your 42" Rhino Slider EVO
- Expandable pop-top lets you keep your fluid head attached
- Retaining straps keep your slider in place
- Storage for extra 24" EVO rails