Well suited for location sound recordists on a budget, this B&H Kit includes the USA-made K-Tek KE110CCR Avalon series aluminum boompole and a Porta Brace soft carrying case. The boompole's five locking sections allow it to extend from 2.7 to 9.3', and its internal coiled cable features a side-exit XLR output. The carrying case is reinforced for rigidity and offers plenty of storage space for accessories.
The K-Tek KE-110CCR Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole provides a moderately priced, lightweight boompole solution for ENG, EFP, and other field recording applications. Its sturdy aluminum design is tough enough to endure the rigors of road use, while remaining lightweight and travel-worthy. This pole features an internal coiled cable and an XLR connection at the base of the pole. A total of five aluminum sections telescope between 2' 10" to 9' 2" and will easily store in any standard equipment case. The captive-collet coupling system locks each section in place for even further reliability.
- 1000-denier Cordura case with padded interior and a wide-mouth, easy-access opening.
- Large exterior pockets provide handy storage for accessories.
- Interior tie-down strap secures your gear.
- For boompoles up to 39" long.
- Interior reinforcing bars maintain rigidity.
- Full-width, front-zippered pocket with ID window.