The Synco WAir-G1T is an ultracompact, digital wireless microphone system offering an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and all-inclusive solution for recording your voice to an Android phone or tablet equipped with a USB Type-C port. It delivers considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on your phone, supplying clear, intelligible speech for shooting videos on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok or for live streaming and online meetings.
The WAir-G1T comprises a tiny, lightweight clip-on transmitter with its own omnidirectional built-in microphone and a compact receiver with a detachable USB Type-C connector that plugs directly into your Android phone. A 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you're recording. The requisite USB charging cable for the transmitter is included as well as a furry windshield for the mic and a carry bag to keep your equipment tidy.
The system delivers reliable transmission with clear sound at a line-of-sight distance up to 492'. The transmitter's built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of operation and recharges via its USB Type-C port. The receiver is powered by your phone and needs no battery to operate. When the receiver is plugged into your phone, the receiver's USB Type-C port allows you to recharge your phone while in use, allowing you to record for numerous hours on a USB power pack or indefinitely, if you have access to AC.
- The compact transmitter is equipped with both a built-in microphone and a 3.5mm input that accepts an optional lavalier microphone.
- The transmitter can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent, providing a fast, truly wireless setup. You can also hold the transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone.
- A 150 Hz, low-cut filter on the transmitter can be engaged to reduce air-conditioning and wind noise.
- The Mute button enables you to cut off the microphone while you keep shooting video or live streaming.
- A furry windshield for the microphone is included for outdoor shoots.
- The compact receiver is equipped with a detachable USB Type-C connecter for direct mounting on your Android phone.
- The USB Type-C connector can be swapped with a Lightning connector (available separately) for using your system with an iPhone.
- A USB port on the receiver allows you to power your phone while in operation for virtually unlimited shooting time.
- The transmitter and receiver come pre-paired from the factory. Just turn on your system and you're ready to go!
- If needed, simply press the pairing buttons and the system components pair again automatically.
- Dedicated gain buttons on the receiver allow for 4 levels of gain adjustment for the microphone.
- The receiver and the transmitter have LEDs that indicate power, battery life, and pairing status.
- The transmitter is powered for up to 8 hours via a built-in rechargeable battery.
- The battery recharges in 1 hour; a charging cable is included.
- If your Android phone doesn’t have a headphone jack, you can monitor your sound via the receiver’s 3.5mm headphone output while recording to ensure that you are capturing a clean signal.
- The transmitter features a microphone Voice Changer function that offers creative voice effects including Original, Studio FX, KTV FX, Voice Amplification, EDM (Electronic Dance Music), Baby FX, Male to Female, Female to Male, and Monster FX.
- To avoid interference from TV and radio waves, the WAir digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band—far away from television, radio, and UHF wireless microphone transmissions.
- The system automatically changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 492 feet or up to 164 feet when some obstacles are present.
- For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.