Constructed with magnesium for durability, this Pistol Grip Ball Head from Studio Assets can support any equipment as heavy as 17.6 lb for easy positioning. Its main feature is the pistol-style grip, with a bar that can be pressed down to allow for free movement and then simply released to lock in the desired position. Paired with the ball head is a quick release plate, which uses a 1/4"-20 screw to attach to your camera and allows for easy mounting and unmounting.
The tall design of the tripod head allows it to tilt 90° in any direction, resulting in a total range of 180°. A bubble level is available at the base of the pistol grip in case you want to precisely straighten your camera. With a height of 7.9" and a weight of 1.5 lb, this head can be installed on any tripod with a 3/8"-16 screw.
- Compatible with equipment as heavy as 17.6 lb and with a 1/4"-20 threaded mount
- Installs onto any tripod with a 3/8"-16 screw
- Pistol-grip design with release bar, easy and intuitive to lock and unlock for position adjustments
- Quick release plate used for mounting, allows you to easily take off your camera from the tripod while shooting
- 90° tilting in any direction, for a total range of 180°
- Bubble level at the base can be used to help straighten your composition
- Magnesium used in construction to lend the ball head durability